Life has been moving quickly in the past few months. We went to France in September (posts on France coming soon) and it’s been nonstop since then. A major change in the past few weeks is the fact that we decided to move and acted on it. It was hard and overwhelming (like every move should be!!) but also very exciting. We had lived in our former apartment for almost 8 years! We really loved the unit and it was a bittersweet decision to leave, but having been in our new place for 2 weeks and counting, we can’t imagine going back. One of the best things is that we’re just a 5-minute drive from the beach. Positive changes all around 🙂
What I’m loving lately
In the midst of these crazy few months, here are a few things I’ve been enjoying.
- Candle – I’m not ready for scented winter candles yet (although I do have my pine-scented candle ready once we hit December) and I’ve never been a fan of the autumn scents of pumpkin and spice. This one from Voluspa is called Mokara with notes of mokara orchid, white lily and spring moss. Although the scent list seems more appropriate for spring, there’s a warmth that I find perfect for fall.
- Sweater Blazer – The weather has been in the low 70s in LA. This sweater blazer is perfect so that I feel like it’s fall, but without the extra warmth.
- Knit Throw Blanket – The evenings have been chilly and I’ve brought out the knit throw to cozy up on the couch at the end of the day.
- Body Scrub – This body scrub is perfect to get in the holiday spirit with scents of cranberries and pomegranate. I literally want to eat a spoonful whenever I open the jar. Plus it’s a steal at $10.
- Hair Towel – Who knew a hair towel could bring so much joy? I love this towel. It’s great at soaking up all the water and doesn’t frizz up my hair.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!